We excel in embedded software architecture, design, development and delivery. We support
- ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, X86, MicroChip controllers, Rabbit processor, and a range of other processors.
- Linux, including board bring-up, boot-loader, board support package, device driver development, kernel module development, application development, etc.
- Microcontrollers that uses bare-board programming (no OS) and interrupt services routines.
- Windows CE development.
- Windows/Linux PC development for managing or communication with embedded systems.
We are very strong in wired and wireless networking development
- Layer II: Ethernet, IEEE 802.3, WiFi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, 802.11i WiFi Security, IEEE 802.1d Ethernet Bridges, IEEE 802.1x Port-Based Authentication, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- Layer III and up: IP Routing, Tunneling, TCP/UDP/ICMP, Firewall, NAT, SSH, SSL/TLS, HTTP, SNMP v1/2/3, DNS, SMTP, and IP V6
- Time Synchronization including IEEE 1588 and NTP.
- Including development of device drivers, kernel modules, networking protocol, raw socket application, TCP/IP socket application, multi-thread application, etc.
- GNU tool chain, GNU library, POSIX, IPC, file system, system signals, etc.
- Experience with a variety of interfaces such as USB, PCI, mini-PCI, PCMCIA, RS232, Ethernet, WiFi, WiMAX, Bluetooth, GPRS, 3G/4G.
We are very familiar with security algorithms and protocols, including
- FIPS 140-2 Process, Documentation, Development, and Validation
- FIPS 197 Algorithm Certifications
- Cryptographic Algorithms (AES, AES CCM, 3DES, SHA1, HMAC-SHA1, PRNG, RSA, Diffie-Hellman), and cryptographic libraries such as OpenSSL
- Network protocols (SSL/TLS, PKI, DoD PKI, X509, EAP/TLS, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.1X, RADIUS, VPN)
- WiFi Security, and Bluetooth Security
- Hardware crypto modules